first off, my apologies for doin’ this, but I couldn’t resist copying you. here goes (sans psychology):
1. what housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
mopping. absolutely, positively. I would rather clean a toilet with a toothbrush then take a rubbermaid gripper mop to a filthy linoleum floor. I don’t like to fold clothes, either.
2. are there any that you like or don’t mind doing?
I just generally don’t give a fuck about cleaning…but occasionally I might be moved to clean the bathroom. I could wash clothes, from time to time, that ain’t that bad. but its whatever.
3. do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed?
my routine is as follows:
(1) get everything dirty as shit (take all week if necessary, make it good).
(2) have my girl nag me and just generally give me dirty ass looks come saturday when the place looks like tropical storm leroy rolled through that bitch, drinkin a 40 and talkin bout how he coulda beat buster douglas
(3) when she ain’t around, clean the place up, thereby proving once more what a sad, pathetic approval whore I am.
4. do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
ask me to do shit. don’t tell me a goddamn thing. I will do almost anything for someone if they come and ask me to do it (except mopping or folding laundry. ask me to do that shit at your own risk, and only if you got aetna or something like that. better be managed care, too.)
5. what was the last thing you cleaned?
its probably not a good sign that I can’t answer this right away, is it? um…*still thinking*…my hands. around the house? I cleaned the weeds off the steps.